Welcome to the New Hampshire Statewide Independent Living Council’s (SILC) Website!
About the NH SILC
The NH SILC is the Statewide Independent Living Council whose mission is to provide leadership and advocacy in support of the independent living philosophy.
We are charged by federal law to create and provide to the Federal Government the Statewide Plan for Independent Living for New Hampshire.
The next SILC meeting will be on September 15, 2021 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm via ZOOM and In-Person at Granite State Independent Living on 21 Chenell Drive in Concord, NH. If interested, please contact Jen, the SILC Assistant, at Jennifer.email@example.com for meeting information.
SILC NH Resources
Find meeting agendas here: https://silcnh.org/silc-meetings/agendas/
Find past meeting minutes here: https://silcnh.org/silc-meetings/minutes/
Below is a list of resources that provides information on COVID-19, also known as the Novel Coronavirus 2019:
- Administration on Community Living Resources on COVID-19: https://acl.gov/COVID-19
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Website: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
- National Association of the Deaf COVID-19 Resources: https://www.nad.org/coronavirus/
- ILRU Resources on COVID-19: https://www.ilru.org/resources-covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html