Welcome to the New Hampshire Statewide Independent Living Council’s (SILC) Website!
Below is a list of resources that provides information on COVID-19, also known as the Novel Coronavirus 2019:
- Administration on Community Living Resources on COVID-19: https://acl.gov/COVID-19
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Website: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
- National Association of the Deaf COVID-19 Resources: https://www.nad.org/coronavirus/
- ILRU Resources on COVID-19: https://www.ilru.org/resources-covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/summary.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fsummary.html
About the NH SILC
The mission of the SILC: “The NH SILC is the Statewide Independent Living Council whose mission is to provide leadership and advocacy in support of the independent living philosophy”
We are charged by federal law to create and provide to the Federal Government the Statewide Plan for Independent Living for New Hampshire
Join us today and be a difference maker! If your interested in becoming a SILC member please click on this link:https://silcnh.org/want-to-make-a-difference-become-a-member/ for information on the SILC Membership process.
SILC NH Resources
Find meeting agendas here (updated a week before the meeting): https://silcnh.org/silc-meetings/agendas/
Find past minutes here (updated two to three weeks after the meeting): https://silcnh.org/silc-meetings/minutes/