Welcome to the New Hampshire Statewide Independent Living Council’s (SILC) Website!
About the NH SILC
The NH SILC is the Statewide Independent Living Council whose mission is to provide leadership and advocacy in support of the independent living philosophy.
We are charged by federal law to create and provide to the Federal Government the Statewide Plan for Independent Living for New Hampshire.
The next SILC meeting will be on March 15 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm via ZOOM and In-Person at Walker Building at 21 South Fruit Street in Concord, NH. Please contact Jen, the SILC Assistant, at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom log-in and other meeting information. For a full schedule of all the remaining SILC meeting for 2023, please go here: 2023 Meeting Schedule – NH Statewide Independent Living Council (silcnh.org)
SILC NH Resources
Find meeting agendas here: https://silcnh.org/silc-meetings/agendas/
Find past meeting minutes here: https://silcnh.org/silc-meetings/minutes/
Below is a list of resources that provides information on COVID-19, also known as the Novel Coronavirus 2019:
- Administration on Community Living Resources on COVID-19: https://acl.gov/COVID-19
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Website: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
- National Association of the Deaf COVID-19 Resources: https://www.nad.org/coronavirus/
- ILRU Resources on COVID-19: https://www.ilru.org/resources-covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html